Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Son's Army Company in Afghanistan!


My son's company in Afghanistan made this video for their wives. Aww It just warms my heart to see all these guys just being guys. I love them all.

Just click onto the link above and login to your Facebook page. Some of the language in the bloopers that follow the initial song might not be for the faint of heart. They are military, ya know.

JH!


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

2 comments:

Laurie Ryan said...

It's a wonderful video, Janette. I love that the guys are willing to "camp it up" for their women. Thanks for sharing. :)

Janette Harjo said...

Thank you, Laurie. Adam(my son) tells me, "... The video is a great reflection of our morale: We work really hard but we all get along quite well and are looking forward to coming home..."

That they all "get along" just warms my heart even more than the video! He's been in troop's where it was not that way at all. I love that guy and all his current company. :))

OH! And he just got a promotion he's been waiting for! It means that he's going to retire Army! I'm so happy for him. :))

JH!