Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Ghost At Manresa Castle!

This happened over the weekend of Jan. 27, 2012! I thought I saw a Ghost at Manresa! While I worked on my wip (work in progress) with my laptop, its case sat on the table right between my computer and the wall. All of a sudden my laptop case started to move! All By Itself! It Moved! I lifted and peeked under it to see if some kind of vermin moved it around. I saw . . . Nothing!

A friend who worked by my side looked at me in my surprised mode and told me she had moved her computer cord. I looked, and wouldn’t you k know it? The cord lay under my computer cover. DARN!!

It could have been a ghost!

JH!

Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

2 comments:

Jami Davenport said...

Next time I won't say anything. :)

Janette Harjo said...

LOL! Thank You!