Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!! I attended my church’s 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt this morning and it turned out to be wonderful. In my mind’s eye, we had at least DOUBLE the people turn out for it as we did last year! By word of mouth, I’m looking for our event to double every year! How EXCITING! If you’re in the area, please join us at next year’s Easter Egg Hunt! For our Easter Service tomorrow morning (with a free-will offering breakfast at 9am, followed by worship)! Or every Sunday at 10am for worship services! My church, Grace Baptist, is located at 2507 N Vassault St, Tacoma, WA 98406. I HOPE to see you there! Janette H! Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: