Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Doppelganger!

Good Morning, All!
Here are today's Seven Sunday Sentences to keep you all in suspense about the next romantic paranormal fantasy I plan to have out!

"Hello, Viktor.” She roved her gaze over their surroundings and back to him. “What brings you out to my favorite spot at this time of the night? I had assumed, by what you’ve told me, that I shouldn’t expect to see you at night. I thought you had plenty with which to keep yourself busy in the basement."

Being the greedy entity he was, it did not amuse the Doppelganger when the female mentioned the orchard as being her favorite spot. This spot belonged to him, not her.

ENJOY!
Janette


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: