Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Life is Good!


My momma has settled in to the new Care Center I transferred her to, here near me, and I get to spend almost every day with her!

I went to my RWA chapter’s Christmas luncheon today and found out I won the annual Lucy award – named after the illustrious Lucy Monroe – for my year’s accomplishments, and I also received a NICE pen set for my first published novel this year.

The novella I published this year is FATED, the first novella in my romantic fantasy trilogy, CONNECTIONS.

The second novella, CONNED, will be out later this month.

The third novella, INFORMED, which will also wrap up loose ends and see the travels and travails of CONNECTIONS’ main characters come to a glorious end, is expected to be released in January, 2014.

My publisher is Books To Go Now! My books are available there and are also available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other etailers.

2013 has been a good year for me. I hope it’s been good for you, too!


Janette

Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: