Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ready for another ghost story?!

Today I’m going to tell you about something that happened when I was just a little girl of ten. It scared me so bad I could not even Breathe! But that was before I knew that ghosts aren’t scary. LOL! Now, Demons, that’s another story.
My family was on vacation visiting relatives In Louisiana and I was staying the night with my second cousin. I had over-heard talk about my cousin’s house being haunted, but I was too busy being ten years old to worry about that.
That night, in the middle of the night, I woke up because something had lain across my lower legs. My little cousin lay asleep beside me and I could not move for fear of what laid on top of me! I could not see a thing. It was dark. And quiet. I could not hear a thing. The only reason I knew my cousin lay beside me was because I felt her presence the same as when we’d gone to sleep.
It could have been a small pet, but, They Did Not Own any indoor pets! I did not know what the weight could be and I could not breathe because of that! I don’t know how I lived through the night because I KNOW that I was Not Breathing! I did not know what else I could do other than remain motionless.
When I woke the next morning there was nothing on my legs and everything and everyone was, like, normal!
I never went back there again!


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: