Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

7 Suspenseful Sentences!

Hi All!
My suspenseful 7 sentences for today are from an as yet untitled work.
ENJOY!
As soon as I arrived, I sensed something wrong. Everything looked normal, but something just wasn’t right. I cracked the door open a pinch. “Hello?” I queried. Silence answered in its sinister absence. Gathering my courage, I pushed the door completely open, and screaming filled the air. It wasn’t until I needed to take a breath of air that I realized I had been the one screaming.
Stop on by the Suspenseful 7 Sentence Sunday site at http://www.suspenseful 7s.blogspot.com for the complete list of SS7S participants and their entries!


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: