Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Broken Gadget

Investigation leads me to more of a definition of what my technical difficulties here are, for you. A gadget is broken on my page and until I find a solution for that, this page is giong to be slow to load. I appreciate your patience in waiting for the page to load because it has all sorts of cool stuff, links to other author pages, and links to my page designers' sites, too!!

I'm thinking that it is because I have so much Cool Stuff on my page that it takes so long to load. It seems to be taking anywhere from 1 minute, to about 5-6 minutes to load. But while you're waiting, you can read all my cool paranormal blogs!

Please Be Patient! :)) You won't be disappointed!!

JH

Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: