Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scarier Than A Ghost!!

What’s scarier than ghosts?! Missing Data; that’s what! I am working on the final chapters of my work that I plan on submitting ASAP and I was just finishing the very end of one of those chapters and POOF! It was All Gone! That was very exciting in a very scary way if you ask me!

Now, I’m not a techno wizard, and I just received an HP Mini Notebook for my birthday from my bf and it’s always doing stuff that I’m not expecting! But wiping my monitor clean of a WHOLE Chapter is a first!

Luckily for me, my bf, who IS a techno wizard (at least a good deal more than me), was sitting by my side, so he reaped the benefit of my harried few moments of anxiety. LOL! (Now I can laugh about it, but at the time …) Of course, he found it and brought it all back up on screen for me and I was able to finish up and SAVE it! He also put an icon on my machine so I can fix it if that ever happens again!

How about you? Have you ever had anything techno or otherwise happen to you that you thought was scarier than a ghost?!


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: