Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Week's Suspenseful 7 Sentences!

I'm going to have to incorporate Clay into a story. but enough of that! LOL!

This week's seven suspenseful sentences come from a future fantasy work in process of mine. it takes place in the distant future. ENJOY!!

The Year 3510 -

“How did I ever get myself into this mess?” Tracey wondered aloud. She wrapped her arms around the sheer fabric of the dressings she wore, and shivered in the cold holo-house “They” kept her in. They had left her alone so far, which was fine; she preferred it that way. She hoped they would continue to do so until she could find a way out. Water dripped somewhere, and Tracey wished, for the millionth time, that she could see.

Footsteps echoed in the darkness.

“I’m not who you think I am,” Tracy called out into the void.


Don't forget to check out the rest of theSuspenseful 7 Sentences at http://www.suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com

JH



Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm not who you think I am!" Oh, I definitely want to read more!

Janette Harjo said...

Thanks, Anne! I survived the weekend at the "haunted" Castle! You'll be receiving my guest blog soon!