Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Newest Grandbaby!


I know this is not writing related, but I just could NOT resist!

My son just got married to a very Precious Lady who brought a new Favorite Grandbaby in the Whole World into my life! All my Grandbabies are my Favorites in the Whole World and now I have THREE!! Litttle Avalon is 2 and a 1/2 and she was a part of their April 16, 2011 wedding ceremony. She was a member of their wedding party and this picture is so dear to my heart because when the minister asked my son and his bride to join hands, my little Avi reached up to join hands with them. To me it signified her part in the beginning of their happy little family. I've attached a picture of that moment on my side bar.



Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: