Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, August 18, 2013

She Touched Something!

Another excerpt from my work in progress -

I’ve got to find out what it was so I can rest easy again.

Sasha prepared herself to discover something incredibly gross. Something ordinary, which hangs from under the shelf, will probably be all I will find. With her arm outstretched to the height of the small space, her hand timidly rediscovered the mirror's resting place. She swallowed hard and braced herself. Now she had to lower her hand. She needed to discover whatever it was she had touched before.


Be sure to visit the rest of us Suspenseful Sunday writers by clicking on the title link above or at http://www.suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com

Have a Great Sunday!

Janette

Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: