Enter into the world of the Paranormal with me, if you dare. ;)

Sunday, September 1, 2013

What did she Touch?

Hi All!
Here are seven more sentences from my as yet untitled romantic paranormal suspense! In these sentences, the heroine is telling her host about a strange happening in his dark manor. :)

"...When I brought my hand down from the shelf, it hit on something hard. Not hard like a brick; it was solid, and hairy patches covered it. I jerked my hand away immediately!”

Her heart raced and she cringed with the memory. “But when I returned my hand to the location where I had felt it,” she narrowed her eyes and lowered her voice, “it was gone! Now, don't you think that rather strange?"

"Yes."

What would you do in this situation?



If you want to read more suspenseful sentences, don't forget to stop by suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com or click on the above link, to see the other suspenseful sentences written for Suspenseful Seven Sentence Sunday!

See you next Sunday with 7 more suspenseful sentences!

Janette


Romance through the mists of time and Love through the dimensions of reality

No comments: